by Scotty Beauchamp
A simple animation, in which the green lantern ring has chosen the hero of time link to be a green lantern and protect hyrule with the power of will. Uses hierarchy based animations, spotlights, point lights, and much more!
- Skybox with brick textures to represent walls.
- Summation of lights in my fragment shader, in order to have multiple light sources.
- Spot light appearing to come out of the ring of Link!
- Camera transforms as the camera moves around link and the box.
- Hierarchy based modeling for Link
- Models loaded in for link were created by myself in Maya 2014
- Link is animated to walk for a little then flies and lights up the world with his will power!!
- Background Music is implemented using BASS sound library! The Song of Time plays while link does his thang!
Models from Art 384
- Spot Light - Adding a spot light to the scene.
- Grant Plaster's OBJ loader - loading models into the scene
- Zoe Wood - multiple lectures and slides on various graphical functions
- Ian Dunn - CMeshLoader and base code for project.
- Kyle Hodgkinson - showed how to use SoundPlayer.cpp code to implement music