by Jem Kim
A particle dynamics simulation (written in C++ / GLUT / OpenGL) involving springs and multiple lights (with phong shading).
- Particle dynamics using particle and particle system
- Euler steps in order to apply force to particles
- Spring object holding a ball
- Support for lights
- Available to increase/decrease the size/mass of the ball
- Available to control the loaction of the ball by grabbing and dragging
Warning: code is not at all guarenteed to be clean, in any sense of the word, and will only build (as is) on OS X.