by Eric Yun
The goal is to shoot as many targets as you can before the game ends. Don't take too long to aim and shoot at a target, or the target may drop before you get your shot off. Each target's loation is randomly generated, so each game is different. See if you can get a high score!
- Aim the gun with an in-game crosshair.
- Shoot by clicking the mouse at targets popping up throughout the game.
- A scoring system to keep track of how many targets have been successfully hit.
- Random generation utilized to randomize the location of each target throughout the game.
- Collision detection to determine whether the shot hit the target or missed
- All .obj models were found for free at Turbosquid.com and tf3dm.com
- Base code provided by Zoe Wood and modified for the final project
- Score printing per http://www.opengl-tutorial.org/intermediate-tutorials/tutorial-11-2d-text/