- Phong lighting with sun as a light source
- Shark AI to move on its own
- Collision detection for shark and treasures
- Treasure animation
- Hierarchical modeling of shark
- Game output to console
- Random trophy locations
- Background ocean texture
A - Move Left
D - Move Right
W - Move forward
S - Move backward
Mouse - Move camera
- Hierarchical modeling can be a very long process if there are a lot of moving parts.
- The class notes and slides on Polylearn are very helpful
- Data structures are very helpful for larger projects.
- It's easier to go one step at a time and test it then to try to do multiple things at once.