Phoenix (Dongfeng) Fang
Computer Science and Software Engineering
My research interests include wireless communications and networks
, public safety communications
cyber security(wireless security
, cyber-physical security
, critical infrastructure security
, 5G security
, IoT security
) and privacy
Current projects include the following.
- Communication energy efficiency improvement in public safety communicaitons
(Model public safety communication scenarios and improve the communication efficiency)
- 5G security (Handover delay improvement with privacy preservation)
- Wireless security (Hands on exploring current wireless communication protocol vulnerabilities)
- IoT security (Develop schemes for protecting IoT devices)
- Critical infrastructure security (Identify vulnerabilities and uniqueness compared to regular communication security.
Develop key management scheme for Positive Train Control system)
- Privacy (Privacy preservation in communication traffic and healthcare applications)
More to come soon!